Top 7 Business Analyst Interview Questions
- What is a misuse case?
- When can a BA say that the requirements are done?
- What are the tasks that are not part of a BA’s job?
- List out the documents that are used by a BA in a Project?
- How will you be able to handle the changes to requirements?
- What does INVEST means?
- Differentiate an alternate flow and exception flow of a use case diagram?
It is important to note most organizations hiring BAs want to make sure they hit the ground running on day one.
Top 5 Important Areas of Project Management Interview Questions and example
1. Domain Knowledge & Skills
Example: What are the three key challenges for the project management industry today and how can these challenges be effectively addressed?
2. Prioritizing & Time Management
Example: How do you ensure that your project is always on track?
3. Managing Ambiguity & Risks
Example: How do you control changes to your project?
4. Effective Delegation
Example: How do you monitor and review the delegated responsibilities?
5. Proactive Decision Making
Example: Give a few examples of proactive decision-making in your past projects
Information is key and can go a long way in saving time and even money.
Review, share with your contacts and add any useful information to the thread as well.