Here is why money can buy happiness

Q: Can money buy happiness?

A: Yes.

How?

Research shows that money makes you happy and you generally get happier with more money until you reach an ideal income point is $95,000 for life evaluation and $60,000 to $75,000 for emotional well-being after which diminishing returns seem to kick in.

The sweet point for money/happiness is around $80,000 per year.

income graph

The poor worry about the basics of life.
- Food
- Rent
- Clothing
- Good education
- Sanitary environment
etc.

Rich people also have problems:
- Depression
- Loneliness
- Poor relationships
- Envy
etc.

Different folks, different strokes.

IMO, it is better and easier to face rich people (first world) problems than the problems poor people contend with every day. Money gives the ability to solve some important problems and to buy some happy moments. Travel, experiences, and the ability to meet the needs of the closest people to me are key happiness factors for me.

That's why I work hard. 

I know someone who paid $25k for his mom's glaucoma eye surgery. He took her to the best eye doctor in America. Today she has 20/20 vision while her friend with the same illness is blind. That made him very happy. 

Read also : How to create Converting Headlines - 7 Headline Writing Formulas.

I know someone who had a major health scare in January 2019. He went to one of the best surgeons at John Hopkins in Baltimore and he is happy to be alive today. 

I know someone who pays for business class tickets just because sitting for a long flight bothers him and he can sleep in BA Club World. Business-class trips make him happy. 

Money can buy comfort and happiness. But it should never be seen as a god. Money can't buy health, money can't buy a loving home, money can't buy people who genuinely love you, and money can't buy peace of mind.

But it can definitely buy happiness.

Author

Read also : 9 Lazy Reading Tips That Work.

Tags: Money,happiness

Author : Kekeocha Justin

Novrazbb Yotjob distinctquote yourowndir muttcat scholarship carlesto newsfunt